Anastasia Volochkova – Russian ballet dancer
Anastasia Volochkova, a renowned Russian ballet dancer, was born on January 20, 1976 in Leningrad (now St. Petersburg).
She was awarded the title of Honored Artist of Russia, People’s Artist of Karachay-Cherkessia, and People’s Artist of North Ossetia-Alania. Anastasia was the winner of Serge Lifar International Ballet Competition. By the way, she was awarded Benois de la Danse prize in 2002 and Golden Lion award in 2009 as the most talented dancer in Europe.
Pretty girl was born into the family of Yuri Fyodorovich, USSR table tennis champion and coach, and Tamara Vladimirovna, a tour guide. Volochkova dreamed of becoming a ballerina since childhood. She was five years old when she first saw The Nutcracker at the Mariinsky Theatre and fell in love with ballet.
The graduate of the St. Petersburg Academy of Russian Ballet, the student of the famous teacher Natalia Dudinskaya, began her career as prima ballerina of the Mariinsky Theatre in 1994. She danced the leading roles in Giselle, Don Quixote, Sleeping Beauty, Nutcracker and many others.
In 1998 she received an invitation from Vladimir Vasiliev to perform a role of Tsarevna-Swan in Swan Lake at the Bolshoi Theater.
Volochkova’s scandalous dismissal from the Bolshoi Theatre in 2003 was widely reported in the press. It was reported that the Bolshoi had dismissed her for being too heavy and tall. Since then, she’s been working on her solo projects.
In 2004 Anastasia began performing in the Krasnodar Ballet Theatre, where she became a prima ballerina. And in the same year Volochkova starred in the film A Place in the Sun, and in 2005 she appeared in the film Black Prince.
History of Russian Ballerina, Volochkova’s autobiography, was published in 2009.
In December 2009, Anastasia was invited to Alla Pugacheva’s project Christmas Meetings as singing ballerina. A composer Igor Nikolaev wrote the song Ballerina specialy for her.
In 2011 Anastasia Volochkova Creative Center was opened in Moscow.
On May 6, 2011 Anastasia tried to find the family happiness on the first channel in the program Let’s Get Married.
In April 2013 Volochkova’s house was robbed. The robbers had stolen all her jewels, while she was on tour in Warsaw.
Men, who played a role in Volochkova’s life
All the characters are presented in chronological order.
1. Nikolay Zubovsky, soloist of the Mariinsky Theater. Innocent teenage romance helped Anastasia at the Vaganova School. The boy was prima ballerina of the Mariinsky Theatre and teacher Inna Zubovskaya’s grandson.
2. Oleg Vinogradov, chief choreographer of the Mariinsky Theatre. They say, 18-year-old Volochkova became a soloist of one of the best theaters in the country not by chance.
3. Pavel Bure, a hockey player. Short-term love affair with most eligible Russian bachelor of the late 90s helped Anastasia to come to the capital and declare herself at secular parties.
4. Anzori Aksentiev, businessman and patron of sports. It was he who helped young dancer do so fast and spectacular career in the capital.
5. Anthony Kerman, British multimillionaire. He invested several million dollars in the promotion of Anastasia’s name in Britain and organized a series of concerts in the Albion. Because of Volochkova he left his family.
6. Jim Carrey, American actor. When the actor arrived in Moscow, he visited a ballerina’s performance, after which they were walking all night on Sparrow Hills. Kerry called that night the most romantic date in his life. Later, they also met each other, for example, at Anastasia’s solo concert in Denver.
7. Vyacheslav Leibman, a businessman. Thanks to this man, for almost 10 years, we have been witnesses of a historic confrontation: Sobchak vs Volochkova.
8. Sergei Polonsky, president of the corporation Stroimontazh. Well… just helped financially!
9. Suleiman Kerimov, the oil tycoon. According to rumors, he presented Volochkova with two huge apartments in Moscow and St. Petersburg. They were together for two and a half years, but in 2003 the couple broke up.
10. Igor Vdovin, a businessman. In 2007, Volochkova married Vdovin (born in 1963), but later, Anastasia admitted that the wedding ceremony was a fake one. On September 23, 2005 Volochkova gave birth to her daughter Ariadna.
11. Don Miguel, Chilean billionaire.
12. Rinat Arifulin, soloist of the Bolshoi Theater.
13. Nikolai Baskov, Russian singer
The list isn’t complete.
In the spring of 2013 Anastasia and 45-year-old businessman Bakhtiyar Salimov were together. They met in Vladivostok on St. Valentine’s Day.
In November 2013 ballerina came to the final of the beauty contest Miss Universe 2013 accompanied by Sergei Zverev.
To tell the truth, Anastasia likes to share her nude photos on the Internet) And she has right, she is a very beautiful woman.
Her official site