Leonardo DiCaprio and his blondes
Leonardo DiCaprio and his blondes.
Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio was born in Los Angeles (USA) on November 11, 1974.
Well, the whole world already knows that Mr. DiCaprio prefers blonde supermodels, moreover, very similar to each other.
He dated Kristen Zang – top model from Michigan. They were together from 1996 to 1997.
Leo met the Czech model Eva Herzigova at the premiere of the film “The Man in the Iron Mask” in 1998. It was a short affair before the supermodel married Bon Jovi.
The model Amber Valletta from Arizona also was in Leo’s list.
From 2000 to 2005 DiCaprio dated popular Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen. Once they were awarded the status of the most beautiful couple in the world. After breaking up supermodel married football player Tom Brady and gave birth to two wonderful children.
Love affair with Israeli model Bar Refaeli lasted five years. They traveled a lot around the world. Bar even went with him to her native city of Tel Aviv, to introduce the groom to her parents.
In 2009, Leo was often seen with Anna Vyalitsyna – Russian model, but in 2010 he returned to Bar Refaeli.
DiCaprio and Blake Lively met on Steven Spielberg’s yacht during the Cannes Film Festival in 2011. Blake is a star of TV series “Gossip Girl”, Lagerfeld’s muse and the face of Chanel Mademoiselle line. The lovers had romantic dates in Venice, New York and Los Angeles. And in October 2011 Blake and Leo broke up.
Erin Heatherton, green-eyed blonde, known as one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels, was Leo’s girlfriend from December 2011 to October 2012.
Since May 2013, DiCaprio has been dating German model Toni Garrn.
Kat Torres, blonde from Brazil, is Leo’s new passion.
DiCaprio’s girls are getting younger and younger. Once he was asked why he always chooses the blonde models. The answer was very simple “Because I can!”
– DiCaprio has Russian roots. His maternal grandmother was born Yelena Smirnova in Russia.
– DiCaprio’s mother named him after the great Renaissance artist Leonardo da Vinci. While pregnant, she went to an art gallery and was looking at the da Vinci painting when DiCaprio first kicked.
– His parents divorced when he was a year old and he lived mostly with his mother.
– Leo first appeared on TV in the popular children’s show at the age of two and a half.
– Leonardo’s mother is his best friend and only her he can present with expensive jewelry with diamonds. By the way, every girl should go through his mum’s “selection” before a serious relationship.
– Leonardo is a Lakers fan. One day, because of the game he missed the party, where Gwen Stefani, Salma Hayek, Halle Berry and many other celebrities were invited.
– Leo wants to play the role of Joseph Stalin, but unfortunately there is no suitable scenario.
– The actor’s best friend is Tobey Maguire, whom he has known since childhood.
– DiCaprio’s favorite movie is “The Godfather”.
– Actor Ben Kingsley, who is a member of the Royal Shakespeare Guild since 1967, has named Leonardo the best Romeo, whom he has ever seen.
DiCaprio’s most famous roles