Barbie girl from Moscow
Russian Barbie Anzhelika Kenova gained fame first in her native city, then in Moscow, and later throughout Russia with the help of the Internet. Now she is known all over the world.
Such phenomenon as living Barbie is not new. Many girls are dreaming of becoming a Barbie. Dreams come true with the help of … not a magic stick, but plastic surgery.
Anzhelika has spent the last few years getting as close to that goal as possible. What an irony, earlier we tried to make dolls look like people and now vice versa.
Nowadays we can see a many living dolls Anzhelika, Valeriа Lukуаnova, Anastasia Shpagina or …. Who is the most beautiful???
The girl was born in Kurgan into the family of a doctor and a businessman. Anzhelika is her pseudonym. Later she moved to the Russian capital, as there were few opportunities for modeling career in her native city. Living doll doesn’t like to tell about her age, apparently, in order to be forever young.
Her page Vkontakte https://vk.com/id8736563
Some quotes about the beauty:
– Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. (Kahlil Gibran)
– Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. (Confucius)
– It’s important for all types of women to know that you don’t have to fit a prototype of what one person thinks is beautiful in order to be beautiful or feel beautiful…. People think, Sexy, big breasts, curvy body, no cellulite. It’s not that. Take the girl at the beach with the cellulite legs, wearing her bathing suit the way she likes it, walking with a certain air, comfortable with herself. That woman is sexy. Then you see the perfect girl who’s really thin, tugging at her bathing suit, wondering how her hair looks. That’s not sexy. (Jennifer Lopez)
– Most people tend to think the best of those who are blessed with beauty; we have difficulty imagining that physical perfection can conceal twisted emotions or a damaged mind. (Dean Koontz, Odd Thomas)
And the last, but not least
– Every time you see a beautiful woman, just remember, somebody got tired of her. (Author Unknown)