Beautiful USSR girls
Beautiful USSR girls
On these photos you can see natural beauty and not the work of make-up artists and retouchers.
In an era when the world is ruled by Photo shop and the Internet is flooded with images of incredible beauties, we begin to forget how natural, ordinary, really pretty girls look.
Just one look at the photos of young women of the Soviet Union: students, athletes, beauties, and we immediately see how charming someone’s mothers and grandmothers were.
I offer you to look at the most beautiful thing that was in the Soviet Union – the girls. It was a pure and simple beauty.
Some quotes about natural beauty (author is unknown):
– A woman’s beauty is more than her outer appearance, true beauty lies within.
– All women are beautiful, regardless of their looks. You just need to touch their soul with respect and appreciation for their inner beauty and you will be rewarded with joy. The heart is way more important than the package. Women are the God’s greatest gift to man and we should cherish and protect them, each and every one.
– The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
– A woman’s beautiful face attracts a flirter, a woman’s beautiful heart attracts a lover, a woman’s beautiful character attracts a man.
– Girls don’t need a short and tight skirt or a low cut top to impress a guy. A girl doesn’t need a lot of make up on their face to look beautiful, all a girl needs to look beautiful is a nice personality, a natural smile, and to be true to themselves.
– True beauty can’t shine through make-up.
– Smiling is one of the best natural beauty remedies.
– A girl’s most beautiful outfit ever is charisma, the prettiest accessory is a smile, and the best pair of heels is confidence.
– Every girl is beautiful, it sometimes just takes the right guy to see it.